Covid-19 Pandemic and Cruise Cancellations
Due to the extraordinary high volume of cancellations and the uncertainty when travel will resume, all cancelled tours booked from May 1, 2020 and onward, will have their deposit credited towards a future tour booking with Spencer Ambrose Tours. There is no deadline on when to book and this credit can be applied at any time.
We sincerely apologize that we are unable to offer refunds at this time and appreciate your understanding as we work together through the challenging and unprecedented days ahead.
We look forward to the day when tours can resume and we can once again offer our guests a fun and exciting day of adventure. Until then, take good care of yourselves and stay safe.
Spencer & Team
Our Tour & Transfer Cancellation Policy
Small Tour Group (a booking of 1-9 participants)
- Deposit is fully refunded If your ship does not arrive in port due to inclement weather.
- Tours run rain or shine, however if Spencer Ambrose Tours needs to cancel your tour due to weather conditions or lack of participant numbers, your deposit will be fully refunded.
- Deposit is fully refunded if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your tour date. In cases of a global crisis or when mass cancellations are the norm, deposits will be credited towards a future tour date.
- If you do not show up on your tour date or cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour date, you will lose your deposit!
Private or Large Tour Group (a booking of 10 or more participants)
- Deposit is fully refunded if your ship does not arrive in port due to inclement weather or if your tour is cancelled by Spencer Ambrose Tours.
- Deposit is fully refunded if you cancel up to 14 days prior to your tour date.
- Cancellations received 3-13 days prior to tour date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- In cases of a global crisis or when mass cancellations are the norm, deposits will be credited towards a future tour date.
- No refunds are given to no-shows or cancellations received within 48 hours of your tour date.
Why we charge a late cancellation fee for large or private groups?
Once your reservation is made, a speedboat or land transfer vehicle are set aside and reserved specifically for you. Any remaining spaces are blocked from receiving bookings. The cancellation fee and no refunds for no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours helps to cover the loss of revenue from not being able to accept bookings because of your late cancellation.
Transfer Service (Regular or VIP)
- Deposit fully refunded if you cancel 48 hours or more prior to your scheduled pick up time or originally scheduled flight arrival time.
- If you do not show or cancel less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled pick up time, you will loose your deposit!
- If your flight is delayed, we will wait for you!