Cruise Terminal Pick Up Locations
Tours depart from the cruise ship terminals in Castries. Whether your ship arrives in Port Seraphine or La Place Carenage, Spencer Ambrose Tours will be there waiting for you!
Where to find us at Port Seraphine:
- Pass the security check-point and enter the terminal building.
- Walk straight through the terminal building, pass the Tourist Information Desk and exit the doors on the opposite side of the terminal building.
- Spencer Ambrose Tours will be waiting outside the terminal building holding SPENCER TOUR signs.
- The speedboat will depart from the small ferry dock just a short walk away. To get to the ferry dock, follow the concrete pedestrian walkway to the left of the terminal building.
Where to find us at La Place Carenage:
- Pass the security checkpoint and exit through the revolving gate.
- Spencer's tour crew will be waiting for you on the other side of the revolving security gate holding SPENCER TOUR signs.
- The speedboat will depart from the small ferry dock just a short walk away.
Cruise Ship Passengers: Tours typically depart from the cruise terminal half an hour after your ship docks.
Hotel Visitors: We can pick you up from your hotel/resort/villa by speedboat or taxi. Extra roundtrip pick up rate may apply.
Tours may be modified due to weather conditions or ship time constraints.