Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure
Combining the best of three tropical worlds, Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure offers guests the ultimate St. Lucian adventure!
With round-trip transportation by speedboat, travel time is greatly reduced allowing more time at the sites and beach. From the beauty of towering hills, quaint fishing villages, breathtaking scenery, luscious rainforests and tropical beaches to the iconic Piton Mountains, this adventure has it all!
By sea experience a thrilling speedboat adventure and coastal tour. Explore stunning vistas only visible on water and see such sites as the Bat Cave, the fish on the rock and the Natural Bridge including a cruise through Marigot Bay. By land visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano or rejuvenate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath before taking a refreshing dip under a cool, 50' natural waterfall. Then be astounded by the picturesque beauty of Jalousie/Sugar Beach. Nestled between the twin Pitons, enjoy up to 2 hours swimming, snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve and relaxing on this idyllic beach.
On Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure tropical beauty and endless adventure are waiting for you!
- Pick up and return by speedboat from the cruise ship terminals in Castries (additional rate applies to hotel guests who require pick up)
- All admission fees
- An authentic Creole lunch
- Complimentary beverages
- Scenic Coastal Tour
- Roundtrip speedboat transportation from the cruise terminals in Castries
- Land transfer in Soufriere
- View the Pitons by land and by sea
- Scenic Overlooks
- Sightseeing by land and by sea
- Toraille Waterfall & Gardens
- Sulphur Springs guided volcano tour or mud baths
- Banana Plantation
- 2 hours at Jalousie/Sugar Beach including snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve
- Scenic Coastal Tour by speedboat along St. Lucia's dramatic and picturesque coastline includes such sites as the ish on the rock, quaint coastal fishing villages, the Natural Bridge/Lady's Slipper (featured in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean) and a cruise through Marigot Bay
Children 5-12 years: $90 US
Children 1-4 years: $65 US
Infants under 1: $15 US
Cruise Ship Passengers: This tour typically departs half an hour after your ship docks. Ship delays and ships in port 8 hours or less may expect reduced time at the sites and beach.
Hotel Guests: Tours depart from the cruise terminal in Castries. If you require pick up an additional roundtrip transportation rate may apply. Special rates for Coconut Bay Resort and Anse Chastanet / Soufriere area hotel guests. Speedboat coastal tour can be included at an additional rate to Coconut Bay / Vieux Fort or Anse Chastanet / Soufriere tours. Click here for your roundtrip hotel pick up or tour rate.
Infant car seats available upon request
Minimum tour requirement 10 adults
Lunch Included: An authentic jerk chicken Creole lunch is included in the price of this tour.
Beverages Included: Spencer Ambrose Tours is pleased to provide a cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages for the duration of your tour. Select from bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer or Spencer's famous rum punch. For the safety of our guests, no alcohol is to be consumed prior to snorkeling. (It is our aim to provide a family-friendly touring experience; therefore alcoholic beverages may be limited).
Pick up and Drop Off Information: To keep costs down, travellers may expect to share boat transportation with other Spencer Ambrose Tour groups. This may require guests to be picked up and dropped off enroute or during the return trip to the cruise terminal.
- Snorkel gear can be rented at Jalousie Beach for $10 US.
- As a courtesy to non-resort visitors, the Sugar Beach Resort provides complimentary sun loungers located on the far side of the beach in the snorkeling area. These chairs are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit my FAQ page for more details.
- Luxury-padded sun loungers can be rented from the Sugar Beach Resort for $50 US/chair.
- The snorkeling side at Jalousie Beach is rocky. Water/beach shoes are highly recommended.
- This tour makes brief stops at points of interest to allow you to take photos and admire the views.
- For scheduling purposes and to avoid large crowds, the order of this tour itinerary may be changed.
To reserve your space a $10 deposit/person paid through PayPal + $1.00 online transaction fee/person is required at time of booking.
Speedboat space is limited, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Suntan lotion
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/beach shoes