Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure
Combining the best of three tropical worlds, Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure offers the ultimate St. Lucian adventure!
With round-trip transportation by speedboat, travel time is greatly reduced allowing more time at the sites and beach. From the beauty of towering hills, breathtaking scenery, luscious rainforests and tropical beaches to the iconic Piton Mountains, this adventure has it all!
By sea experience a thrilling speedboat adventure and coastal tour along St. Lucia's dramatic and rugged coastline. Explore stunning vistas only visible on water and observe quaint fishing villages dotted with colourful boats along their shores, see, smell and hear the screeching of fisherman bats at the Bat Cave, view the fish on the rock and marvel at the Natural Bridge/Lady's Slipper (featured in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean), before cruising through picturesque Marigot Bay.
By land enjoy a sightseeing tour of Soufriere. See a small banana plantation for an enlightening look into the cultivation and production of bananas, St. Lucia's main export crop. At Sulphur Springs choose a guided tour of the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano or rejuvenate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath before cooling off under a refreshing, 50' natural waterfall.
The beach part of this adventure will take you to the shores of Jalousie/Sugar Beach where you will be astounded by its scenic beauty. Nestled between the iconic twin peaks of the Gros and Petit Pitons, enjoy up to 2 hours swimming, snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve and relaxing on this idyllic beach.
On Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure tropical beauty and endless adventure are waiting for you!
- Pick up and return by speedboat from the cruise ship terminals in Castries (additional rate applies to hotel guests who require pick up)
- Land transfer to sites and attractions in Soufriere
- All admission fees
- An authentic Creole lunch
- Complimentary beverages
- Scenic Coastal Tour
- Roundtrip speedboat transportation from the cruise terminals in Castries
- Land transfer in Soufriere
- View the Pitons (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by land and by sea
- Scenic Overlooks
- Sightseeing by land and by sea
- Toraille Waterfall & Gardens
- Sulphur Springs guided volcano tour or mud baths
(wearing an old bathing suit for the mud baths is recommended)
- Small Banana Plantation
- 2 hours at Jalousie/Sugar Beach including snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve
- Scenic Speedboat Coastal Tour
Children 5-12 years: $90 US
Children 1-4 years: $65 US
Infants under 1: $15 US
A minimum of 10 adults are required in order to run a speedboat excursion
Cruise Ship Passengers
This tour typically departs half an hour after your ship docks. Ship delays and ships in port 8 hours or less may expect reduced time at the sites and beach. For information on where to find us at the terminal, click here:
Tours depart from the cruise terminal in Castries. If you require pick up an additional roundtrip transportation rate may apply. Special rates for Coconut Bay Resort and Anse Chastanet / Soufriere area hotel guests. Speedboat coastal tour can be included at an additional rate to Coconut Bay / Vieux Fort or Anse Chastanet / Soufriere tours. Click here for your roundtrip hotel pick up or tour rate.
Infant car seats available upon request
An authentic jerk chicken Creole lunch is included in the price of this tour.
Spencer Ambrose Tours is pleased to provide a cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages for the duration of your tour. Select from bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer or Spencer's famous rum punch. For the safety of our guests, no alcohol is to be consumed prior to snorkeling. (It is our aim to provide a family-friendly touring experience; therefore alcoholic beverages may be limited).
Pick up and Drop Off Information
To help meet the minimum tour requirement, travelers may expect to share speedboat transportation with other Spencer Ambrose Tour groups. This may require guests to be picked up and dropped off enroute or during the return trip to the cruise terminal.
- Snorkel gear can be rented at Jalousie Beach for $10 US.
- As a courtesy to non-resort visitors, the Sugar Beach Resort provides complimentary sun loungers located on the far side of the beach in the snorkeling area. These chairs are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit our FAQ page for more details.
- Luxury-padded sun loungers can be rented from the Sugar Beach Resort for $50 US/chair.
- The snorkeling side at Jalousie Beach is rocky. Water/beach shoes are highly recommended.
- This tour makes brief stops at points of interest to allow you to take photos and admire the views.
- For scheduling purposes and to avoid large crowds, the order of this tour itinerary may be changed.
To reserve your space a $10 deposit/person paid through PayPal is required. A $1.00 online transaction fee/person will also be added on to your tour rate. Your remaining tour balance is to be paid in US CASH on the day of the tour.
Speedboat space is limited, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Suntan lotion
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/beach shoes