West Coast Island Delight
Explore the lush tropical beauty and stunning natural attractions of St. Lucia's scenic west coast on this land tour along the tranquil and picturesque Caribbean Sea side of the island. Traveling along the West Coast Road, visit the largest banana plantation in St. Lucia. Be awestruck by the majesty of the spectacular Pitons. Choose a guided tour of the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano or rejuventate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath. After an exhilirating experience enjoy a refreshing dip under a 50' waterfall followed by a touch of paradise at picturesque Jalousie/Sugar Beach. Jalousie/Sugar Beach is St. Lucia's most famous beach noted for its idyllic location between the Gros and Petit Pitons. All this and more awaits you on this delightful island tour along the scenic west coast of St. Lucia.
- Pick up and return from the cruise terminals in Castries (additional rate applies to hotel guests who require pick up)
- All entrance fees
- Creole Lunch
- Local treats
- Complimentary beverages
- Roundtrip Land Transfer
- Derek Walcott Square & Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Morne Fortune Overlook
- Marigot Bay viewpoint
- Roseau Banana Plantation (largest banana plantation in St. Lucia)
- See the fishing villages of Anse La Raye & Canaries from a viewpoint
- Soufriere Overlook
- View the Gros & Petit Pitons
- Toraille Waterfall
- Sulphur Springs guided volcano tour or mud baths
- 30-45 minutes at Jalousie/Sugar Beach
- Roundtrip boat transfer from Soufriere to Jalousie/Sugar Beach
Children ages 5-12 years: $56 US
Children 4 and under: $36 US
Hotel Guests: Our tours depart from the cruise ship terminal in Castries. If you require pick up, a transportation rate may apply. Click here for your roundtrip hotel pick up rate.
Infant car seats available upon request
Minimum tour requirement is 10 adults. On the day of the tour, guests may be upgraded to the Land, Sea & Beach Adventure at no additional charge if the tour requirement is not met
Lunch & Snacks Included: An authentic Creole lunch is included in the price of this tour. Also during your tour, you will get to sample some of our local treats, which is a true delight. Local treats may include fresh sweet ripe bananas, cassava cakes, coconut brittle and patties, Johnny and fish cakes, pea patties, hot jerk chicken (spicy or not), and fresh from the oven, hot Creole bread.
Beverages Included: Spencer Ambrose Tours is pleased to provide a cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages for the duration of your tour. Select from bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer or Spencer's famous rum punch. For the safety of our guests, no alcohol is to be consumed prior to snorkeling. (In order to promote a family-friendly touring experience, alcoholic beverages may be limited).
- Snorkel gear can be rented at Jalousie Beach for $10 US.
- As a courtesy to non-resort visitors, the Sugar Beach Resort provides complimentary sun loungers located on the far side of the beach in the snorkeling area. These chairs are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit my FAQ page for more details.
- Luxury-padded sun loungers can be rented from the Sugar Beach Resort for $50 US/chair.
- The snorkeling side at Jalousie Beach is rocky. Water/beach shoes are highly recommended.
- This tour makes brief stops at many points of interest to allow you to take photos and admire the views.
- For scheduling purposes and to avoid large crowds, the order of this tour itinerary may be changed.
Please note: Travel along the West Coast Road from Castries to Soufriere consists of steep hills, sharp turns and winding roads. If you are prone to motion sickness, taking precautionary measures prior to travel is recommended.
Cruise Ship Passengers: This tour departs half an hour after your ship docks. Ship delays and ships in port 8 hours or less, may expect less time at the sites and/or beach.
To reserve your space a $10 deposit/person is required at time of booking.
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Suntan lotion
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/beach shoes