Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure
Combining the best of three tropical worlds, Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure offers the ultimate St. Lucian adventure!
Immerse yourself with the exotic beauty of the island on Spencer’s, triple adventure! With round-trip transportation by speedboat, travel time is greatly reduced, allowing more time at the sites and beach. From the beauty of luscious rainforests, breathtaking scenery, popular highlights and tropical beaches to the towering Piton Mountains, this adventure has it all!
Explore the highlights of Soufriere, St. Lucia's original capital, on a memorable sightseeing tour. See a small banana plantation and learn about the cultivation and production of bananas, St. Lucia's main export crop. At Sulphur Springs, rejuvenate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath, reputed to have therapeutic, healing qualities for your skin. Next, cool off at Toraille Waterfall. Set amidst tranquil, tropical greenery, this popular natural attraction drops 50' from a cliff into a plunge pool below and is the perfect spot for a refreshing dip. After your land adventure, sit back, relax and enjoy a delectable Creole style, buffet lunch.
Experience a thrilling speedboat adventure and coastal tour along St. Lucia's dramatic and rugged coastline. Explore stunning vistas only visible on water and see quaint fishing villages dotted with colourful boats bobbing along its shores. Revitalize your senses at the Bat Cave, where you will see, smell and hear the screeching of fisherman bats. Observe such sites as the fish on the rock and marvel at the Natural Bridge/Lady's Slipper (featured in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean), before cruising through picturesque Marigot Bay--one of the most idyllic bays in the Caribbean.
The beach part of this adventure will take you to the breathtaking shores of Jalousie/Sugar Beach. Nestled between the volcanic twin peaks of the UNESCO-protected Gros and Petit Pitons, enjoy 1 - 1½ hours snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve, swimming in the emerald waters of the Caribbean Sea and relaxing with a cool beverage. Visited by celebrities and famous for its idyllic location, you will think you are in paradise!
On Spencer’s triple combination tour, tropical beauty and endless adventure are waiting for you!
- Pick up and return by speedboat from the cruise ship terminals in Castries (additional rate applies to hotel guests who require pick up)
- Land transfer to sites and attractions in Soufriere
- All admission fees
- An authentic Creole style, buffet lunch*
- Complimentary beverages
- Scenic Speedboat Coastal Tour
*offered on full day excursions
- Roundtrip speedboat transportation from the cruise terminals in Castries
- Land transfer in Soufriere
- View the Pitons (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by land and by sea
- Scenic Overlooks
- Sightseeing by land and by sea
- Toraille Waterfall & Gardens (Heritage Tourism Site)
- Sulphur Springs Mud Baths
(wearing an old bathing suit for the mud baths is recommended)
- See a small Banana Plantation
- Creole lunch in a local restaurant (offered on full day excursions)
- 1- 1½ hours at Jalousie/Sugar Beach including snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve
- Scenic Speedboat Coastal Tour
Children 5-12 years: $95 US
Children 1-4 years: $70 US
Infants under 1: $20 US
An additional $10/person will be added to the rate of tours run on statutory holidays including:
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2023
Christmas Day, December25, 2023
New Years Eve, December 31, 2023
New Years Day, January 1, 2024
Good Friday, March 29, 2024
Easter Monday, April 1, 2024
**A minimum of 10 adults are required in order to run a speedboat excursion**
Cruise Ship Passengers
This tour typically departs half an hour after your ship docks. Ship delays and ships in port 8 hours or less may expect reduced time at the sites and beach. For information on where to find us at the terminal, click here:
Tours depart from the cruise terminal in Castries.
Private tours are available during cruise off season (May-October). Rates applied automatically at check out.
1-2 guests: $600 US total
3-4 guests: $700 US total
5-6 guests: $900 US total
7-8 guests: $1080 US total
9+ guests: $125 US/person
If you require pick up an additional roundtrip transportation rate may apply. Click here for your roundtrip hotel pick up or tour rate.
We pick up from Vieux Fort and Soufriere. Check here for Coconut Bay Resort and Anse Chastanet/Soufriere area hotel tour rates.
Infant car seats available upon request.
An authentic Creole buffet lunch served in a local restaurant is included in all full day adventures. If arriving on a ship with an afternoon tour start time, lunch would be excluded from the tour.
A cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages including bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer and Spencer's famous rum punch will be provided. For the safety of our guests, no alcohol is to be consumed prior to snorkeling.
In order to provide a family-friendly touring experience; alcoholic beverages may be limited.
Pick up and Drop Off Information
To help meet the minimum tour requirement, travelers may expect to share speedboat transportation with other Spencer Ambrose Tour groups. This may require guests to be picked up and dropped off en route or during the return trip to the cruise terminal.
- Snorkel gear can be rented at Jalousie Beach for $10 US.
- Due to COVID-19, complimentary lounge chairs provided by the Sugar Beach Resort are currently NOT AVAILABLE. Please visit our FAQ page for more details.
- If available, luxury-padded sun loungers can be rented from the Sugar Beach Resort for $75 US/chair.
- The snorkeling side at Jalousie Beach is rocky. Water/beach shoes are highly recommended.
- This tour makes brief stops at points of interest to allow you to take photos and admire the views.
- For scheduling purposes and to avoid large crowds, the order of this tour itinerary may be changed.
To reserve your space a $10 US deposit/person paid through PayPal is required. A $1.00 online transaction fee/person will be added on to your tour rate. Your remaining tour balance is to be paid in US CASH on the day of the tour.
Speedboat space is limited, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Suntan lotion
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/beach shoes
- Face Mask