Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure
Combining the best of three tropical worlds, Spencer’s Land, Sea & Beach Adventure offers the ultimate St. Lucian adventure!
Immerse yourself with the exotic beauty of the island on Spencer’s, triple adventure! With round-trip transportation by speedboat, travel time is greatly reduced, allowing more time at the sites and beach. From the beauty of luscious rainforests, breathtaking scenery, popular highlights and tropical beaches to the towering Piton Mountains, this adventure has it all!
Explore the highlights of Soufriere, St. Lucia's original capital, on a memorable sightseeing tour. See a small banana plantation and learn about the cultivation and production of bananas, St. Lucia's main export crop. At Sulphur Springs, choose a guided tour of the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano or rejuvenate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath. Set amidst lush greenery, cool off with a refreshing dip under a natural 50' waterfall. After your land adventure, sit back, relax and enjoy a delectable Creole style, buffet lunch.
Experience a thrilling speedboat adventure and coastal tour along St. Lucia's dramatic and rugged coastline. Explore stunning vistas only visible on water and see quaint fishing villages dotted with colourful boats bobbing along its shores. Revitalize your senses at the Bat Cave, where you will see, smell and hear the screeching of fisherman bats. Observe such sites as the fish on the rock and marvel at the Natural Bridge/Lady's Slipper (featured in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean), before cruising through picturesque Marigot Bay.
The beach part of this adventure will take you to the breathtaking shores of Jalousie/Sugar Beach. Nestled between the volcanic twin peaks of the UNESCO-protected Gros and Petit Pitons, enjoy 1 - 1½ hours snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve, swimming in the emerald waters of the Caribbean Sea and relaxing with a cool beverage. Visited by celebrities and famous for its idyllic location, you will think you are in paradise!
On Spencer’s triple combination tour, tropical beauty and endless adventure are waiting for you!
- Pick up and return by speedboat from the cruise ship terminals in Castries (additional rate applies to hotel guests who require pick up)
- Land transfer to sites and attractions in Soufriere
- All admission fees
- An authentic Creole style, buffet lunch*
- Complimentary beverages
- Scenic Speedboat Coastal Tour
*offered on full day excursions
- Roundtrip speedboat transportation from the cruise terminals in Castries
- Land transfer in Soufriere
- View the Pitons (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site) by land and by sea
- Scenic Overlooks
- Sightseeing by land and by sea
- Toraille Waterfall & Gardens
- Sulphur Springs guided volcano tour or mud baths
(wearing an old bathing suit for the mud baths is recommended)
- See a small Banana Plantation
- Creole lunch in a local restaurant (offered on full day excursions)
- 1- 1½ hours at Jalousie/Sugar Beach including snorkeling in the Natural Marine Reserve
- Scenic Speedboat Coastal Tour
Children 5-12 years: $95 US
Children 1-4 years: $70 US
Infants under 1: $20 US
A minimum of 10 adults are required in order to run a speedboat excursion
Cruise Ship Passengers
This tour typically departs half an hour after your ship docks. Ship delays and ships in port 8 hours or less may expect reduced time at the sites and beach. For information on where to find us at the terminal, click here:
Tours depart from the cruise terminal in Castries. If you require pick up an additional roundtrip transportation rate may apply. Special rates for Coconut Bay Resort and Anse Chastanet / Soufriere area hotel guests. Speedboat coastal tour can be included at an additional rate to Coconut Bay / Vieux Fort or Anse Chastanet / Soufriere tours. Click here for your roundtrip hotel pick up or tour rate.
Infant car seats available upon request
An authentic Creole buffet lunch served in a local restaurant is included in all full day adventures. If arriving on a ship with an afternoon tour start time, lunch would be excluded from the tour.
Spencer Ambrose Tours is pleased to provide a cooler stocked with complimentary cold beverages for the duration of your tour. Select from bottled water, diet and regular coke, local Piton beer or Spencer's famous rum punch. For the safety of our guests, no alcohol is to be consumed prior to snorkeling. (It is our aim to provide a family-friendly touring experience; therefore alcoholic beverages may be limited).
Pick up and Drop Off Information
To help meet the minimum tour requirement, travelers may expect to share speedboat transportation with other Spencer Ambrose Tour groups. This may require guests to be picked up and dropped off enroute or during the return trip to the cruise terminal.
- Snorkel gear can be rented at Jalousie Beach for $10 US.
- Due to COVID-19, complimentary lounge chairs provided by the Sugar Beach Resort are currently NOT AVAILABLE. Please visit our FAQ page for more details.
- Luxury-padded sun loungers can be rented from the Sugar Beach Resort for $50 US/chair.
- The snorkeling side at Jalousie Beach is rocky. Water/beach shoes are highly recommended.
- This tour makes brief stops at points of interest to allow you to take photos and admire the views.
- For scheduling purposes and to avoid large crowds, the order of this tour itinerary may be changed.
We are currently waiving deposit payments to reserve spaces. Full tour payment is to be paid in US CASH on the day of the tour.
Speedboat space is limited, book early to avoid disappointment!
- Swim suit
- Beach towel
- Suntan lotion
- Snorkeling gear
- Water/beach shoes
- Face Mask